Comunicato Stampa disponibile solo in lingua originale.
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., June 30, 2022 – Hyundai today released a summary of changes to its lineup for the 2023 model year. To view the guide, visit: https://www.hyundainews.com/en-us/releases/3587.
Models included in this guide are:
- 2023 Palisade – Product Enhancement
- 2023 Santa Fe (ICE, HEV, PHEV) – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Tucson (ICE, HEV, PHEV) – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Kona (ICE, EV) – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Santa Cruz – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Venue – Carry-over Model
- 2023 NEXO Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle – Carry-over Model
- 2023 IONIQ 5 – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Elantra (ICE, HEV) – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Elantra N – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Sonata (ICE, HEV) – Carry-over Model
- 2023 Sonata N Line – Carry-over Model
- IONIQ HEV and PHEV – Discontinued due to a significantly expanded electrified lineup with the Elantra HEV, Sonata HEV, IONIQ 5, Kona Electric, Tucson HEV & PHEV, Santa Fe HEV & PHEV and NEXO. The IONIQ sub-brand launched with the IONIQ 5 and the next model in the lineup, IONIQ 6, was revealed globally on June 28.
- Accent – Discontinued due to an expanded SUV lineup that includes Venue. Venue now serves as the entry-level model for the #hyundai brand. Sedans remain an important part of the lineup and #hyundai continues to offer Elantra and Sonata.
- Veloster N – Discontinued due to new N Brand model expansion of Elantra N and Kona N.
For regular product and news updates, please subscribe to #hyundai News Alerts. You can also visit HyundaiNews.com for the latest information on sales, pricing and technology as well as product pages for comprehensive information on specific models.
HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
Hyundai Motor America focuses on ‘Progress for Humanity’ and smart mobility solutions. #hyundai offers U.S. consumers a technology-rich lineup of cars, SUVs, and electrified vehicles. Our 820 dealers sold more than 738,000 vehicles in the U.S. in 2021, and nearly half were built at #hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama. For more information, visit www.HyundaiNews.com.